Saturday, July 08, 2006

An Ever Interesting Life

Well, I am alone this weekend...well not really, Lillybug is home with me. Andy took Ana to my cousins wedding and as Ana is the flowergirl, I really feel like I'm missing out on some fun! However, I am glad we chose to stay home especially as I carry Ethan. I will look forward to seeing pictures and am rejoicing with them in their marriage.

It's been a busy and relaxing week with Andy off. We have been able to rest some and we even went out on a date!!! I don't remember the last time we went out alone. It was so nice to know that the girls were being cared for by someone we trusted and we were able to really enjoy our time out even though we both were exhausted. I found a plaque for Ethan's room that says "Thank Heaven for Little Boys" and it matches his nursry bedding perfectly. I have found some cute clothes for him and am beginning to feel like things are coming together for his upcoming birth. I still need to finish getting essentials like diapers and such, but other than that, I am hoping we will be ready within the next month.

I can't believe that I am 28 weeks!!! It is sooo exciting. It's also hard to believe Lillybug was born 2 weeks from now! That is truly unbelievable. So far nothing has been unusual on the Preeclampsia front which I am very grateful for. However, I would like to ask for your prayers as I recieved a high result on my 1 hour glucose test, so I am going to have to do the 3 hour glucose test. I really don't want to have that test come back bad, so I would appreciate any prayers on that.

Andy will be working days the next few weeks and that is going to add quite a bit of fun to our lives. It will be strange having him gone during the day, but at home in the evenings. It definitely will make any pregnancy appointments interesting as I try to find time to get the things done I need to get done. But having him home in the evenings will sure help as I am soooo tired alot these days.

God's soverignty has really been on my mind alot these days. I am so glad that God is in control. It is sooo hard for me to remember that sometimes, but it sure is a comfort to know that God is always on His Throne.

No comments: