Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Pregnancy Update #2

I am officially 10 and a half weeks pregnant!!! Yeah!!! I still have a few more hurdles I can't wait to cross, but over all things are progressing well.
Last Tuesday was a very busy day for me...and it really wore me out. But it was a good day, because we were able to see our baby on the ultrasound, and heard/saw a very good heartbeat! It really made me relieved to see everything look good, and I am hopeing that we will continue to see things go well.
I am starting to really think more about what life will be like when we add #4 to our family. The girls are thrilled and I must say I have enjoyed Ethan so much these days, that the thought of another little one gets me excited. Sometimes, I admit there is some nervousness as morning (all day) sickness has made my days seem long and I am exhausted alot of the time. It sometimes makes me wonder, how will I ever do 4 children! However, I look forward to the excitement and joy we will recieve from this little one.
That is all the pregnancy news I have now...I have other thoughts floating around, and hopefully I will get around to posting them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations!!! I just had my 7th August 20, 2007. Aren't they so adorable. I am not sure what life would be like without a little one around. I will keep you in much prayer. I love to read your blogs. You have such a sweet spirit.
Tina

Roberta said...

Congratulations!!!
What wonderful news!
Jesus bless you with joy and strength as this little one grows inside.