Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Pregnancy Update #5

Today was ultrasound day here!!! My dear friend offered to watch Ethan, and the girls, my dear hubby, and I went to the hospital for the much anticipated ultrasound! It went great! Baby was very active and cooperated with us, and we are pleased to announce that we are expecting anther boy! I really thought we'd find out it was a girl, but I was way wrong on that front! I am excited especially for Ethan to have a playmate. The girls are 18 months apart and I love their closeness. I hope our boys, who will be 20 months apart, will share a similar closeness, although in boy fashion. We sure are blessed by the Lord and I am praying that He will continue to bless this pregnancy. I look forward to rejoicing in our son's birth in the spring!!!!

No comments: