Monday, November 14, 2005

Grace and Peace

Hello. My name is Amy and this is my blog. I titled it Watered Spring based off of one of my favorite verses in Scripture, Isaiah 58:11
"And the LORD will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire in scorched places, and give strength to your bones; and you will be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail."
That is what I want to be...a watered spring that doesn't fail and I know I cannot be that apart from the great Grace of God. I hope that this will also be a place where others too can see God's grace at work in me and that they too will be refreshed and encouraged. I don't know how many will read this, but I hope that if you have found me that you will find these things to be so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this should intersting to see what kind of arm flailing debates come up on this ......hmmm que sera sera...........

Anonymous said...

hi amy

Anonymous said...

did you get the paper done?????? tbe suspense is killing me.........oh the agony!!!!

Anonymous said...

why don't you type just a little info i'm not quite sure there is enough info for us to digest
hahaha